Let’s face it, having dogs in your home can be a bit messy especially if you have a heavy shedder like our husky mix. Maybe your dogs aren’t fans of the groomer or you just prefer to DIY at home but then there’s the huge mess created by all their fur clippings. Have you ever spent half an hour grooming your furry friend and created a pile of fur large enough to create a second dog? The Neabot P1 Pro Pet Grooming Kit & Vacuum to the rescue!
- 5-in-1 tool with attachments for grooming, deshedding, trimming, brush cleaning, and nozzle pick up.
- Powerful suction that picks up the fur as you groom, so fur isn’t flying all over the room or sticking all over your clothes.
- Deshedding tool is a lifesaver during shedding season. If you have a husky or double coated dog, you know the pain of fur management during shedding season.
- Trimming tool is a must-have for hot weather or if your dog needs regular trimming to keep their coat healthy.
- Less vacuuming needed since you’re collecting the fur straight from the source!
- Pricy but keep in mind, it replaces multiple tools and you save money on those costly trips to the groomers.
- The fur container needs to be emptied multiple times if you have large dogs.
- The cord could be a little longer especially if you like to keep the unit off the floor to reduce noise reaching your dog’s ears.
- Clipper guard can pop off.
- If your pets are extremely sensitive to noise, this might not be a good option.
Stay tuned, we will also be reviewing the pet grooming attachment for Dyson stick vacuum!
Check out the Neakasa here!