This Precision Pet log cabin dog house is very attractive and designed to be extremely cozy. It looks so comfortable that I want to climb inside, get a fire going and roast some marshmallows.
And really, the construction is fit for a human (albeit a small one). It is manufactured with all-weather sealed wood and an asphalt roof to repel wind and snow. Additionally, the floor is raised up off the ground to help with heat dissipation.
The entrance is positioned off center to provide a comfortable section of the dog house away from the elements.
Finally, while it’s not quite as easy to assemble as Petmate’s Indigo as the other houses on this list, the log cabin is ready to use in only 3 steps.
What are reviewers saying?
We have a 85 lb shepherd and he fits with room to spare. Easy assembly. Smells great and looks like a quality product. Power drill helps a lot with the installing the feet. My fur baby likes it.https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RS7R15QWLUT35/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0006L2QF0
- The Precision Pet log cabin dog house is manufactured to provide your dog protection from extreme weather.
- Sealed wood and an asphalt roof keep your pup dry inside.
- Offset door helps keep the snow and rain outside.
- Looks great. A very attractive dog house.
- Very heavy and not very portable.
- Is not as well ventilated as other dog houses.
Ultimately, this dog house is for you if you live in a climate that gets intense snow or rain throughout the year. It’s perfect for our puppers to find brief shelter during their romps outside!
Looking for something else? Check out our reviews of other dog houses here.